Restorative Dentistry in Fort Worth, TX
Lake Country Dental provides restorative dentistry in Fort Worth, Texas, and surrounding the areas of Saginaw and northwest Fort Worth. Our talented dentists can restore your smile in as little as one to two visits to our office. To schedule an appointment with one of our dentists, or to learn more about the variety of restorative treatments we provide, please contact our office at (817) 236-8771.
Learn more about our restorative dentistry services:
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to replace missing teeth?
Yes! Missing teeth can impact your oral health in a variety of ways and lead to costly dental problems over time. In addition, missing teeth affect your appearance and the way others perceive you. Even if you don’t mind having gaps in your smile, it’s crucial to replace missing teeth before you suffer any major health consequences.
What are my options for tooth replacement?
At Lake Country Dental, we feature three options for replacing missing teeth:
- Dental Implants –The only natural-looking, permanent solution for missing teeth
- Crowns –Customized porcelain caps that restore the strength and appearance of your tooth
- Bridges –– The most convenient way to replace adjacent missing teeth
What are the consequences of missing teeth?
Missing teeth can lead to a variety of health problems, including:
- Gum disease
- Cardiovascular issues, such as heart attacks and strokes
- Jawbone deterioration
- Shifting teeth
- Sagging skin and premature wrinkles
- Nerve pain
- Difficulty chewing
- Loss of confidence